Monday, September 3, 2012

Blog Meet-up





 Last week one evening after work I had the opportunity to meet up with Sharon Bennett of Creation Destination.  We've been following each other's blogs for several months now.  Sharon has a job that keeps her moving around the state and she comes to Morro Bay a few times a year.  So she suggested a get together.




 We each brought some of our journals to share and it was a real kick to get to see her work in person (these pages are from Sharon's journals.)  And as most of you know - it's always fun to talk to some one who "speaks the same language" or as Michelle Ward would say, some one who "gets it!"


And - she brought her tape bag and let me have samples! 
 How cool is that?!?


4 comments:

  1. Hey Erin, Thanx for the shout out. I also blogged about meeting you this week, so I could brag about your feature in this month's SS magazine. Next time I am down that way I will remember to bring my camera, and get Susan to take a pic of us together and a couple of shots of your art journals. Stay in touch my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon - It was fun wasn't it? Looking forward to next time!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, hold on.
    She gets it, AND she gave you tape?

    I say you make her live with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris - I don't think Margot would like that! LOL!! Not even for the tape!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete