Monday, December 26, 2011

Under the Tree



I was so tickled yesterday to find this waiting for me under the tree. I have long wished for a santo of my own, when seeing them in shops, churches or friends' houses. Margot found this one at The Phoenix Shop at Nepenthe in Big Sur, and knew it wanted to live with us here in Morro Bay.


Daughter Bronwyn hand wove the beautiful blue and white scarf




and daughter Jenny gave me a handful of Tim Holtz Ideology bits and bobs and the exhibition book from Isabella de Borchgrave's show that we saw in San Francisco last spring.


And what girl doesn't want fish skeleton earrings and ginormous vintage keys? Margot found both of these (and the gorgeous green lace scarf) at the Dickens Fair earlier this month.


Gotta love the holidays!!


2 comments:

  1. These are such goodies they made me smile. LOVe the handmade scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - It's so beautiful and precious because she wove it for me.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete