Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fabulous Shoes


Several years ago Margot made me these 
great coppery high tops
 and I wore them so much they literally fell apart.


But one of the wonderful things about being married to the 
founder of and creative genius behind  Sassy Feet is
she's always happy to make me a new pair!



These are the latest. Van knockoffs from Payless,
painted Neopaque Brown, then stenciled in
  Lumiere Super Copper using


And the crowning touches?
Custom stitched laces and
a distressed embellishment
 rescued from the original pair
Aren't I a lucky girl?!


2 comments:

  1. You are a very lucky girl. What a transformation! The stencil makes the tops look woven. Way too cool for school. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marylinn - I am lucky - I have the sassiest feet in the library.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete