Friday, December 25, 2009

From the Bookshelf - Merry Christmas

This is a book I've read every Christmas since I was in grade school. I loved it, my two daughters, both grown up now, loved it. It's just not the holidays without Tasha Tudor's Becky's Christmas. The simple story of a 10 year old girl growing up in New England, her loving family, good friends, pets and farm animals and cherished holiday traditions.


Tasha Tudor wrote and illustrated countless books in her long lifetime, including several beloved Christmas volumes, Take Joy, The Doll's Christmas, The Christmas Cat, Corgiville Christmas and others, but I know for my girls and me, Becky's Christmas will always hold that special place in our hearts. An extra special Merry Christmas to Bronwyn who is spending her first Christmas away from home - we love you sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment