Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Brilliant Workshop in Engalnd


Lynne Perrella spent a three day weekend in England a couple of weeks ago and has been e-mailing all of us and raving about the work her students produced. Go to this link and see why.



Lots of lovely pictures like these and a beautiful video that makes you want to quit whatever you're doing and get thyself into the studio NOW!



I know that every time I've studied with Lynne I've gone so far beyond what I thought I was capable of and my art takes gigantic leaps. Sounds like her English students feel the same way.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm, wonderful inspiration...I thought you were going to say 'I have to get myself to England'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie - Well, I'd always like to get myself to England! It's been 5 years since I was there and I must admit, I'm having withdrawal symptoms!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete