Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Studio Upgrade


I have used these 10 drawer carts in my
 studio for 9 years now. 
 I love the colourful drawers
 and the storage capacity.


But after all this time, sitting in a southwest exposure, 
the plastic has started to crack and break.


 So with a combination of a Michael's Gift card
 (a retirement present), a 50% off sale and
 my Michael's store manager daughter...


I was able to get 2 of these 5 drawer rolling carts
 and 2 12x12" paper cubes.


Everything from the old carts fits,


in fact, I even have a bit more room than before!


I like the sleek clean look and ease of access.
The old ones have migrated to the garage where they 
will provided some much needed storage.

4 comments:

  1. Good job on the bargain hunting! I'll bet those blank sides will be decorated soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love to see studio spaces...and I love the look of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seth - Thanks, love reorganizing - always finding stuff I didn't know I had.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete