Monday, November 9, 2009

Clean Studio!

After

For the first time since going to Colorado last July for Lynne Perrella's Color as Catalyst Workshop at the Artists' Nook, I have had a chance to clean my studio, clear off my art table, put everything away that's been stacking up here and there, file things, store unbought art until the next show and actually see counter tops and floor space!!

Before

The push to Open Studios in the last few months resulted in not much time to organize - which actually is one of the parts of my art life that I really enjoy. I've been told I'm an interesting mix of right-brained left-brained and I guess it's true because I love to organize and put everything away in its own little cigar box, LOL! This is the first chance I've had for an uninterrupted 4 hours to tackle the job. But look quick - because we all know it won't look like this for long!

2 comments:

  1. You laugh... but you DO have everything in cigar boxes, don't you?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin. I like your space both ways - LOL!

    ReplyDelete