Thursday, January 28, 2010

Art & Wine Festival


This Friday, Saturday and Sunday is the annual Cambria Art & Wine Festival. There will be a myriad of activities all around the town; wine tasting, fine dining, art demonstrations and much more including a silent auction of works by local artists.

Midtown Kiosk - 22x28"

I will have the above piece Midtown Kiosk at the auction. The weather forecast is for sunny skies, so come join the fun in beautiful Cambria - pines and sea, wine and art - what's not to love?

3 comments:

  1. There's NOTHING to "not love..."
    wait a minute, what did I just say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin - We are the proud and gracious winners of your collage, Midtown Kiosk. We wanted you to know that it will have a good home in Exeter, CA! Randy & Sheree Noell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad! I hope you have as much fun having it in your home as I did making it!
    Thanks so much.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete