Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm in the Book!


I received my copy of this over the weekend! A couple of years ago Seth Apter asked a group of over 100 mixed media artists to answer a list of questions about their art. 31 of these artists are featured in the first two sections of the book - a few autobiographical paragraphs, examples of their work and answers to many of the questions from the list. Lynne Perrella, Michelle Ward, Angela Cartwright, and Lisa Hoffman are just of few of our favourite mixed media mavens to be featured herein. The third section is comprised of answers to the questions from many of the other artists that participated in the questionnaire. I have a few answers in this section. This is a marvelous publication and I'm proud to be (a very small) part of it. Seth has conducted The Pulse on his blog for several years now - it is a joy to see his first book published.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being included in Seth's new book. I just spent the last two days reading it and I loved every single page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, Congrats to you for getting your beautiful piece in the book. I have been pouring over the pages every night since it came!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. High Five my Dear...and when will we see YOUR book...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. High Five right back - love your answers and art in the book! I actually did write a book several years ago - "Death in the Fog" - a lesbian mystery. Not so much with the detecting, but a lively romp none the less!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete