Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vintage, Oh My!


What a time we had at Remnants of the Past on Sunday. 
 Beautiful weather, amazing vendors and fun, fun, fun!


My definite favourite merchandise label -
 "Arms & Legs - 2 for $5.00".


A score of several delicious little things -



 Steampunk heaven - look at these totally to-die-for gears!


 Well worn and well loved scraps of old patchwork quilts.


 Tags and ribbon from the talented Anna Corba.


 A vintage locker number and a gentle reminder.


Delightfully rusted letters


Time to sit and rest up -
 Remnants of the Past returns in October!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, look. WHY am I missing these things?!?

    I am putting this on my calendar, and if something else comes up, well...

    ... you can be my personal shopper. HA!

    okay, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - You would trust me to not keep all the good stuff?!?
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we know how much an arm and a leg costs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny - LOL! I would have thought it was more!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this does not inspire me to get my grades up then nothing will. Hope to be there in October.
    Domenico

    ReplyDelete
  6. Domenico - It's well worth the trip. So much to see and be inspired by.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete