Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ROTP -Autumn Score


 Not a huge score on Sunday at 
Remnants of the Past Antique Show & Sale -
but a very tasty one!


I was thrilled to find that Wendy Addison 
(of Theatre of Dreams fame)
 was there sharing a booth with Tinsel Trading Company.  
I picked up this delicious looking goodie bag of antique trim
and letter press circles from Wendy.


 Can you ever have enough Frozen Charlotte heads?
 Really, can you?!


And finally a stunning Santos hand for my growing collection.  I even found a rusty bottle cap in the parking lot as I was leaving - great day all around!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, how nice! So glad you got to visit there! I didn't even know this was called a Santos hand.

    I have to learn everything from the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - You two will have to make it up some time for this - think how it will improve your street cred!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete