Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year


Warm wishes for a year that will be smooth and comforting!




After three years of blogging every day here at Altered by the Sea, I've decided to scale back a bit and try every other day for awhile. Some of the regular features will be retiring - Cigar Box Wednesday and Cemetery Saturday, but others will remain - Life on the Coast and From the Bookshelf. A new series - Suitcase Saturday - will premier this coming weekend. Big thanks to all my readers for the last three years- here's to many more!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! Congrats on your three years!!

    I have to say, you are one disciplined lady. Every day would have left me dehydrated and prostrate! But, you've made this a reliable location for eye candy and information. I was at a cemetery on Thursday without my camera, and there were Christmas trees and wreaths on big patches of plots and it was so interesting... I had never been to a cemetery during the Holidays before. And I thought... Erin would have her camera to document this!!

    Looking forward to another year of goodness!
    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - I think everyday has left me rather dehydrated and prostrate! Hence the slowing down a bit. Still reliable - just every other day. I will be documenting cemeteries and saving up the pix for another edition of Cemetery Saturday in the future.
    Best of 2012, Erin

    ReplyDelete