Thursday, February 2, 2012

3- Years - 3


Three years ago today I posted the first entry here on Altered by the Sea. Cigar Box Wednesday, Atomic Lemon, Cemetery Saturday, Life on the Coast, From the Bookshelf, and all my trips and art adventures. What a time it's been receiving all your wonderful comments.



I want to once again thank the fabulous Lisa Hoffman who urged me over and over again to start a blog. Boy can that girl nag! But after 1076 posts - I gotta admit she was right. Thanks Leese - it wouldn't have happened without you.


And without all the support and encouragement of all of you who visit me here at my little studio by the sea. Let's raise a latte to another year!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on three years! I love reading your blog and seeing what you're up to. Looking forward to the next 1076 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny -Thanks - I think I'll take it one post at a time, visualizing another 1076 posts sorta makes me tired!!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Three years wow.. I know you have inspired me with your art and travels. I will always be the Cemetery Saturday fan! Wishing many more years of creativity and blogging fun!

    Take care, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda - Thank you. Every time I posted Cemetery Saturday I'd think - "Oh boy! Amanda will like this one!"
    Erin

    ReplyDelete