Tuesday, May 8, 2012

8 Glorious Years!


Tomorrow will be our 8th anniversary.  We were married by the sea just up the coast in Cayucos, surrounded by friends and well-wishers. We had a lovely reception which included the sinfully delicious flourless chocolate cake above.  The cake was so heavy the bakers couldn't stack the layers, so they just spread them out all over the table.  Would I do it all over again?  In a heartbeat!  Thank you Margot for bringing such love, happiness and peace to my life. 


4 comments:

  1. Belated congratulations and much continuing happiness. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marylinn - Thank you so much. It was a wonderful gift when the president made his historic announcement on our anniversary.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... I'm thinking it's too late to ask either of you out on a date...

    What kind of SLUG am I?! I didn't know it was your anniversary, and I haven't been here to see what's going on!

    Well, I guess that's what kind of slug I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris - But a very funny and creative slug!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete