Saturday, May 26, 2012

Suitcase Saturday


  One of those fun Ross 3 in 1 stackable suitcases.


 This was the largest of the three
and holds my art retreat trades.
 

 Gathered over the last five years from


Art Fest, Art and Soul, Southwest Passage in Taos and others.


It seems we mixed media types can't get together 
without making stuff to trade with each other.


It's fun to go through these and remember
 the wonderful times and people from all the events.


I included several from my time at
Art and Soul, Portland to decorate this journal.


 using library pockets to hold


all the swaps, trades and goodies!



2 comments:

  1. Eye candy personified.

    Domenico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domenico - Indeed! I love going through them when I need a shot of inspiration!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete