Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stencil Fun



Back in the garage, using my newly erected stencil station and Liquitex Spray Paints.  A new find at my local Michael's.  These are fantastic.  Since they're from Liquitex they come in actual paint colours - not patio furniture colours. 



And they're Acrylic - so clean up is sooo much easier.  But best of all -  NO SMELL!  Yup, you heard me - absolutely no smell.  I love it!



I played around with them, using some stencils from Michelle Ward and Stencil Girl, and amassed a new stack of journal pages.


paint photos courtesy of Liquetex.com

6 comments:

  1. Love those top and bottom pages! (Sorry about the deleted comment - big typo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margot - So much fun to play with these new paints - I love the results!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to get these as soon as I heared they were out. My Michael's doesn't carry them, but when I get my allowance I'm going to order them. I love it that they are acrylic and not so fumey. And I always like Liquitex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris - OMG - the no fumes is a miracle! So much more fun to paint when one is not gagging from the smell. And I love the matte look too!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL!
    Thanks for the Heads UP!
    must try...must try....do they behave well? not runny?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa - Not runny, and NO smell (or did I say that already? LOL!) Caps have a tendency to clog so need to remember to do the upside down 5 second spray thing when you're through with them for the day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete