Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beach Weather

Cayucos Pier
It's been real beach weather the last few days. The kind of weather that anywhere else people would say "It feels like summer!" But here in Morro Bay, summer is cool and quite foggy (very Lisa Hoffman weather!) Our best weather is fall through spring, and this week it's been out-doing itself .
So these pictures are of where I'd like to be today, instead of at work. I don't swim and don't tan (which as it's turned out has been a good thing - who would have guessed back in the '60's?) so the beach to me has always meant piers and boats and boardwalks and time to journal and sketch. And the ever-changing, never-changing magic of the sea.




Morro Bay Harbor


1 comment:

  1. Although I used to sport a Malibu Barbie tan, I can safely say that pale-er is better now.
    I'm always SO grateful for the Morro Bay snapshots that allow me to live (if only for a moment) where I belong, in the cool, foggy mist. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete