Monday, May 3, 2010

Score - Antique Street Faire

Each May and October Cayucos hosts an Antique Street Faire. It spreads along Ocean Avenue for 3 blocks and provides a wealth of enjoyment for hunters and gatherers of every ilk. Margot and I, along with daughter Jenny, had a delicious breakfast at Old Cayucos Bakery & Deli
and then went foraging to add to our respective stashes.

Here's my takings for the day. Old photos, wonderful folding measuring sticks - a steal at $3.00 each - vintage Mah Jong pieces, 1950's crocheted doilies, a card of buttons and an old rusted metal something.

Find of the day!!

A couple of shots of things I didn't buy, but brought home on my camera!

Beautiful weather, good food, lovely company and a great score!

2 comments:

  1. I am still agog over all the vintage brush Christmas trees...what a perfect-sounding day, flea-market finds by-the-sea.

    ReplyDelete