Thursday, January 20, 2011

More Pages

One thing I wanted to do in this journal was more sketching - for whatever reason, I've found myself not drawing in my journals as much as I used to and I wanted to make a concerted effort to rectify that with this book.

I always carry a envelope of collage material with me and at the beginning of a journal I go through my stash and pick out pieces to use over the course of working in it.

And then I add things picked up at the time also, such as the beer label above, and business card below.


I will be finishing up this journal next month when I spend a week in Taos at a workshop with Lynne Perrella, and will post some of those pages when I return.

2 comments:

  1. Erin, I like this journal so much...see earlier comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great little journal - love the size and how free you seem to be working with it. it would be a dream of mine come true to go to any of ms. perrella's classes. she is stellar! this is my first trip to your beauty of a blog.

    ReplyDelete