Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stencilry - Only 2 Years Late!


Ok, I know everyone jumped on Mary Ann Moss's Stencil band-wagon two years ago! But as they say better late that never. I took advantage of her amazing extended holiday sale on both classes Stencilry and Stitched and Stenciled and am just now finally finding the time to get started on them.



I love the PDF handouts, I love the videos, I love the easy laid-back teaching style. I've been gathering supplies over the last week or two and will soon have results to share here on the blog.



2 comments:

  1. That stencilry workshop was fabulous fun! I would take it again if I could! But access is expired for me. (sigh) I guess I remember most of it and it will always be with me.

    I look forward to seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - I'm almost ready to go. Going to fix up a big box for a spray station this weekend!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete