Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Travel & Art

Last summer I was asked by Gill McCowan from the UK to be a founding member of her new project Travel & Art. Well, it's been almost a year in the making, but well worth it. The website is now up and running for the public. Check out the photos of travel journals, the blogs by different members, tips, techniques, book reviews and handy travel journal hints. Jump over to Fran's blog for a full-blown description


spread from my 2005 travel journal Philly in the Fall

I have always kept travel journals, long before my mania for mixed media began and I was thrilled to be asked to be a part of this. Check it out and contribute your travel journaling knowledge!

2 comments:

  1. oh, man this picture makes me itch to see it in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - You and Cathy would love Philly - it's da best! And thanks for dropping by Travel and Art.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete