Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More Full Tilt Boogie



I've finished several books now using the techniques from Mary Ann Moss's Full Tilt Boogie on-line class.


For this one I used old book covers - The Speaker's Library and a combination of scrapbook papers,


 chevron design papers (again from Mary Ann, see link here)


and papers I made using cardstock and photos of kiosk detritus that I took last year in Portland.



The combination of the chevrons and kiosks made this lovely pattern along the spine.



 This second book was much easier to do, after having learned a lot of what not to do with the first one.  I'm hooked now and have done several more which I'll show in upcoming posts.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Pookie! These make me want to see how they feel. very textural. the other day I was catching up with her site and when i saw her class offered again I was really THIS CLOSE to taking it. It looks really great. But, I must live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - It's a great class, I've been having a ball making the books.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete