Monday, July 23, 2012

Pin Me!


 Pinterest Logo.svg

I've been wanting to Pinterest but when I found out that you had to have a facebook or twitter account to join in, I stalled.  I think I'm fairly techno for a 60+ but neither of those is something I want to get involved in.  Enter 20+ something friend Destiny who said "Oh, well just have you sign up for Twitter for about 2 minutes while you create a Pinterest account and then we can deactivate the Twitter account."  And it worked like a charm.




Now I have this wonderful on-line inspiration board where I can "pin" pictures of everything - art (mine and others), cool ideas for home decorating, places I've been (or would like to go to), books - the list is endless - and soon, so will be the pictures I've posted.  Just click on the Pinterest widget in the right hand sidebar and see what I've done so far.  It's such fun to have a place to collect all these great pictures and ideas that I come across on the web.




No comments:

Post a Comment