Monday, October 26, 2009

Encore Weekend- Day Two

Well, my first Open Studios Tour completed yesterday with more visitors and more sales.
It has been a delightful and rewarding experience to share my artwork with so many people; friends, co-workers and the many, many art lovers who dropped by the Altered by the Sea studio to see my pieces.


It's often said that the artistic life can be a lonely one and the making of one's art is a solitary pursuit. It was wonderful to get so much positive feedback and be able to talk to everyone about my work, techniques, and inspirations. A big warm thank you to everyone who helped make this event a possibility for me. And special appreciation to those marvelous women of the mixed media world; Lynne Perrella, Anne Bagby and Lisa Hoffman for believing in me before I believed in myself.

1 comment:

  1. Ijust keep hearing great things about those women. It's cool that you've had this success. more to come!

    ReplyDelete