Saturday, October 3, 2009

Seth's "Trilogy"




Trilogy


I have admired Seth Apter's art for awhile now and when I saw this piece on his blog recently I just knew that when I got to the bottom of the post it would say "SOLD". But... it didn't! Never have you seen someone access ETSY so quickly. When I got to the screen where it tells you that you must complete transaction to complete sale, I was thinking "OH NO! What if someone else is like, one key stroke ahead of me? What if I lose it now? What if ..." (I've been told by those I love that I have waaay too much imagination.


detail from above - all photos courtesy of Seth Apter


But none of these things happened - and the piece is mine. It came in the mail a couple of days ago and I love it. The layering is amazing and the colours, especially the touches of blue, just delicious. Thank you Seth - your piece has found its way to a happy home.

1 comment:

  1. So glad Trilogy is in such a good home Erin. And hope you are still enjoying it all these months later!

    ReplyDelete