Thursday, December 16, 2010

Breakfast Scores in the Bay Area


When we were up in the Bay Area week before last we had three toothsome and delicious breakfasts. They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I know it's my favourite meal to have eating out. (During the week I diligently eat my oatmeal, with walnuts, bananas, blueberries and a heavy dose of cinnamon to cover several different "health bases"), but on Sundays and vacations I love indulging in wonderful breakfasts.



The Home Plate on Lombard Street - fantastic egg dishes and lovely scones.


Jennifer and Todd's Cafe Soleil across the bay in El Sobrante- despite the name - just good down-home cooking, sausage gravy to die for.


And a new find this trip - Curbside Cafe in the Fillmore district - oo-la-la! Quite continental, exquisite French toast and divine lattes.

1 comment: