Monday, December 20, 2010

More Pages

I first began journaling in junior high over 45 (gulp!) years ago. And until 6 years ago those journals were all writing. So my artistic journals always include massive amounts of the written word along with collage, painting and sketching.

I jot down the day's happenings, I make lists (boy do I make lists!), I reminisce about the past, I plan for the future, I do a little journal therapy ...

It's a rare day when I don't sit down with my journal and I carry it with me everywhere. The new one, I've just started is quite small - a re-purposed pocket dictionary and will be much less weighty in my bag. I'll post some pages from it soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That IS lots of writing! I have journals packed away that are almost all hand written, with just a little doodling. To get them out would be ponderous, but I love the history in a pile of journals!

    Happy Holiday to you!

    ReplyDelete