Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Fun in the City

We are up in the Bay Area for a whirlwind holiday weekend. Starting off this morning with a trip to Wendy Addison's Theatre of Dreams .



Then into San Francisco to the Center for the Book's Holiday Boutique,


a quick stop by Paulette's on Hayes Street for delicious French macaroons,

C'est magnifique!!

picture courtesy of mymodernmet.com

then wandering through Union Square to see the tree and the holiday windows.

And topped off with dinner at Jeanne d'Arc - Oo-la-la!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, What a holiday extravaganza!! Looks like so much fun. I love SF in the Holiday time. I hope you share what wonderful things you will find there. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I'm SO JEALOUS.

    How was everything? I may have to do this.
    I have plans next weekend, but I may have to break them.

    ReplyDelete