Monday, August 8, 2011

Cutting Edge 2


Here are 2 of the more interesting members
of my scissors collection.


This many bladed monster is a shredding scissor. I got mine here locally at a little art/gift shop - but if you Google "shredding scissors" you'll find lots of them, at a wide variety of prices. They were created to let people shred bills, personal papers, etc. - but they are wonderful for paper artists. Just make one cut - instant fringe or dozens of teeny tiny strips - endless possibilities!


And this handy little pair folds up to look like a pen and then opens up to be scissors. Thanks to Fran Meneley for finding these! They fit perfectly in my pen bag and I've had it from good authority that they will pass through airport security. I have taken the kindergarten ones out of the bag and replaced them with this beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Chris - I know! I was amazed, it's really a kick. And looks so dangerous, LOL!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete