Friday, August 5, 2011

From the Bookshelf


I'm having fun perusing this book by Traci Bunkers. If you're new to art journaling this is a great place to start. But it's also wonderful for those of us that have been doing it for years. Lots of techniques, (some that I knew but had forgotten about), lots of step-by-step, good materials lists and descriptions of what materials do and how to use them. Also a DVD that shows time-lapse of pages being created. A nice format with bright colours and bold graphics. Definitely a good addition to your mixed media bookshelf.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I loved this book so much that I also got her print and stamp lab workshop, even though I'd already taken her class in person several years ago. Her style and mine are very different, but she's so INTO it and thinks of things I wouldn't think of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - Yes! Very different style from mine also, but good tips and techniques that work across the board.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete