Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Surprise Box from Nina


Those of you who follow Nina Bagley's Ornamental know that she's been doing a massive studio clean-up and creating "grab bag" priority mail boxes of goodies and then offering them to her readers.


Mine came over a week ago, and I must admit, anticipation-geek that I am, I didn't open it for several days, savouring the unknown and building the excitement.


I was one of those kids who wanted to put off opening the Christmas presents as long as possible because it was so much fun to guess and wonder what they could be.


My sister, on the other hand, would have opened them all the minute they appeared under the tree and sometimes probably did just that, when no one was looking!



Anyway, I finally opened the box and these are all the goodies I found inside. I'm tickled to death and can't wait to incorporate all this lovely stash into my assemblages.


6 comments:

  1. I certainly hope that was the "other" sister you were referring to!

    BA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky - heh, heh. Weren't you the one who opened presents as they came in the mail instead of waiting?!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another "ooooh" - I'm jealous and I don't even create assemblages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny - Being an assemblage artist is the perfect excuse to have all this cool stuff!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. these were her Leftovers?! holy moly!
    What a haul you got. Nice metal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris - I'm thrilled! You never know what to expect with a grab bag - but this is excellent primo stuff.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete