Monday, March 30, 2015

Hunting and Gathering


Had a good time over the weekend hunting and gathering through my extensive stash. I love doing this, because even with my organizing skills, I always find things I forgot I had or in some cases, things I don't remember how or when they showed up.


I have several ideas for this piece, so will let things sit for a spell and see what they tell me to do.  My daughter Bronwyn, who is an excellent writer, often says that her characters take on a life of their own and tell her what to write next! And sometimes that's the case with my art work, the various components let me know how they should be arranged and the different colours and textures to use in the piece.


At the moment I'm leaning towards orange and blue,
 but we'll see what happens in the end.


Stick around for the excitement and 
we'll see what the ephemera tells me!

2 comments:

  1. Another marinating session ~ I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bobbie - This one is going well, should have finished pictures soon!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete