Tuesday, March 10, 2015

More Goodies in the Mailbox!



Love these cards from Lynne Perrella -
based on the art of Romare Beaden, 
and using photos taken by Lynne's husband
 John on a hospice visit to South Africa.


As always Lynne's use of design and 
colour shine through
 and make these very special little pieces of art.


In the same mail run, I also received this gorgeous vintage
 wall paper sample roll from 
a wonderful friend up in Los Gatos.


Here's the pattern up-close.


And she topped it off with these ever 
delightful retro sewing thread spools.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you lucky girl!! Perrella love!
    I'm so glad we are both still blogging... There are so few of my blogroll who are still maintaining! I love IG too, but this is a richer feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - It does seem like a lot of folks have stopped bloging, but it gives me more time to visit the ones I follow. And yes Perrella love. She's my mentor, I drool over everything she does (well, not literally, but in my mind I'm drooling like crazy!)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed the goodies I sent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne - I loved them That wallpaper is fantastic and wooden spools are always welcome. Thank you so much!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete