Sunday, August 23, 2009

7 years ago

Kevah Cafe - Nepenthe, Big Sur
Tomorrow marks the 7th anniversary of my moving away from my old life and setting out on my own to start being who I was meant to be. The first time in my life that I ever lived by myself.
To celebrate, Margot and I are spending today and tomorrow in Big Sur. This afternoon, reading, journaling and sipping lattes at the Kevah Cafe at Nepenthe,
And then spending the night and tomorrow morning in a cozy cabin at Deetjens.


View from deck at Nepenthe photo courtesy of Lone Cypress

My friend Susan says that in 7 years, all the cells in your body are replaced, so that every 7 years, you are a new person. We're rejoicing in the Erin that has not one single cell left from before. It's been a fantastic 7 years and only looks to get better and better!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Seven Year Concept. How cleansing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary/birthday! Lucky number seven!

    ReplyDelete