Monday, April 18, 2011

1, 2, 4?

These oh-so-cool painted metal numbers were on the doors of the rooms at the guest house we stayed at in Portland on our recent trip.

There were six rooms, each with one of these beauties on the door. Number 4 below is my favourite, love that rusty cream colour.

You will notice however that number 3 and number 6 are missing - no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get a good picture of either of them, too dark, too much flashback, etc.

So I settled for four out of six. I think I showed great restraint - they are still there in the guest house and not hanging up on my wall here at home!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you KNOW I'd have those all in my teeshirt by the end of the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris -I know you would! We'll have to take you along next time, LOL!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete