Monday, April 25, 2011

Any Comments?


Due to popular demand, well, 5 or 6 people telling me it’s a good idea, I will now be answering comments in the comment section rather than sending e-mails. These 5 or 6 people, and you know who you are) say that blog readers like to see what the blog host has to say and that sometimes people like to then comment on the comments. And it answers the question of what to do when a commenter doesn’t have an easily found e-mail address. So, leave a comment on this or any future post and I will comment on your comment rather than e-mailing you. Oh, the picture? Always more fun to comment over a couple of lattes!

3 comments:

  1. mmmm... espresso!

    I am here to comment on your following post, about the cat place in Lancaster, and I can't get the link to work! So I have a feeling it's this work computer, because it happened earlier today also. I am going to go google it. Is there a Lancaster up there? Or is it the Lancaster near us? I didn't even know they had a place like this!

    If it's close, I'm going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, even with a Google search, it won't open. I guess their site is down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - yes indeed it is the Lancaster near you. Actually the cat place is in Rosamond, but Lancaster is the nearest big city. If you like big cats you really should go - hope it wouldn't give Cathy BIG allergies!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete