Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BIG cats

Caeser

Over the weekend Margot, Destiny and I went to the Exotic Feline Breeding Compound near Lancaster. A few times a year they have "twilight tours", that start at 5:00 PM and run through the evening hours, when the cats are more lively than during the day.

Doc

They have quite an impressive group of cats, including tigers, snow leopards and jaguars.


Wooley


Before the tour we stopped at The Antique Barn. They have a huge rubbish pile behind the store and if you wear boots, bring a stick and are willing to watch out for rattlesnakes, there are some fine bargains to be found there.


6 comments:

  1. I _LOVED_ BFC Weekend... My favorite part was taking a tiger home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny - Good thing it was stuffed and only about a yard long! My favourite part was The Antiques Barn and all the rusty stuff.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part was laughing myself silly with you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margot - Wow! I figured your favourite part was the BIG cats! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margot - WOW! I figured your favourite part would be the BIG cats! Erin

    ReplyDelete