Monday, April 11, 2011

Peeps & Marketing


Chris of Parabolic Muse and her lovely wife came up to visit over the weekend, and dropped by the opening of my show - because I'm one of her "peeps".


photo courtesy of boston.com

The next day we dined at my favourite eatery Taco Temple (Mexican food to die for and just a short walk away!) I showered her with Peeps (how could I not?) and a big C!


Margot, Destiny, Debra and I are having our second Art Marketing get-to-together today, this time in Paso Robles, where we'll tour Studios on the Park and afterward have a delicious brunch and compare notes on what we all accomplished marketing-wise in the last month.

My part was easy as I spent the month getting ready for my show, my goal for the next month is to clean up the studios - both the one in the great room and the even messier one in the garage. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my peep! This was so fun! And such an honor to get to see your 'crib'. I look forward to being there again and absconding with some of your little pretty things, just like this time! And we have your canvas up on our mantle and my new 'finds' are secreted in my studio.

    You won't need luck on your studio revamp. You have a talent for fabulosity. But...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that peeps pic on my background, even though I LOATHE them as a treat!

    ReplyDelete