Friday, April 3, 2009

Updates!

My work colleague and good friend Destiny Carter is a computer whiz and the IT brains behind my blog and website. Last night she came over and put in a couple of hours updating my website, putting on all the new art that has been created since the last update in October. So grab a cup of coffee or tea and cruise over to the newly updated http://www.alteredbythesea.com/ and check out the new Travel Journals and Assemblage Art.


photo courtesy Destiny Carter

Before the work however, I treated her to Super Nachos at our favourite local Mexican restaurant Taco Temple. If you are ever in Morro Bay you must, simply must, have a muy delicioso meal here. It's absolutely the best. Works great for me - I buy nachos - Destiny creates magic on my website. Such a deal!

1 comment:

  1. No....her name is NOT Destiny...is it?
    That makes all other names a non-event. Let me try:
    "hello, let me introduce my I.T.wizard:Destiny".
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete